This trip gives you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience one of Puerto Rico’s three bioluminescent bays.
This snorkeling tour in La Parguera get you the best of both worlds.
- Snorkeling Trips
Welcome to Paradise
Our name says it all. Paradise is the only way to explain the magnificent underwater environment we experience every day diving here in Puerto Rico. Paradise Scuba & Snorkeling Center in La Parguera Puerto Rico is home to all of your scuba diving needs in Puerto Rico.
La Parguera is located on the southwest corner of the island and is home to the best wall diving in Puerto Rico. ‘The Wall’ at La Parguera is a 1,500-ft. shelf of reef located just 20 minutes off shore of the small fishing village of La Parguera. This pristine stretch of reef is one of the top dive sites in Puerto Rico and despite the fantastic reputation as some of the best diving in Puerto Rico, has remained relatively untouched. Paradise Scuba Center is one of the only dive shops in Puerto Rico that does daily trips to The Wall. Here at the Paradise Scuba Center Puerto Rico, we also offer daily snorkeling trips to the surrounding shallow reef and night excursions to one of the most amazing bioluminescent bays in Puerto Rico.
Our staff of PADI Certified Instructors are happy to serve you, your family, and friends for an amazing dive vacation. We offer a series of activities for divers and non-divers that makes your trip an unforgettable one. Our website provides you details of all our Puerto Rico snorkeling trips, bioluminescent bay tours, and scuba diving trips. Come and explore Puerto Rico’s oceans with us!
Explore The Sea
- A magical world beneath the water awaits, like nothing you’ve ever seen!
- Snorkel local reef and see sea cucumbers, fish life, turtles, coral formations and more.
Learn To Dive
- PADI Certified instructors can teach you how to dive from beginning to end.
- Earn your advanced open water certification in Parguera with experienced instructors.
- From eels to rays, turtles to sea stars, Puerto Rico is home to millions of unique sea creatures.
- La Parguera is home to one of only 7 year-round bioluminescent lagoons in the world.
- A one-on-one dive experience for the first time diver. No certification needed!
- Ask about dive packages with lodging for multi-day trips and spend your next vacation under the sea!